In this episode, Charles Hsuan chats to Kimberly Taylor, the CEO and founder of Loop. At 28, Kimberly also happens to be the youngest female entrepreneur to ever be interviewed on Candid Conversations.
The two talk about Kimberly’s childhood love of maths and current love of podcasts. Kimberly also shares how her desire for financial freedom influenced her career choice. And, she chats about the importance of hard work and how her mom is her inspiration.
Kimberly shares how she never specifically dreamt of becoming an entrepreneur. Rather, a third-year university assignment set her course.
It was when Kimberly couldn’t get the possible real-world value of an algorithm she’d written for an assignment out of her head that Loop was born. Five years on, Loop now offers real-world solutions to clients operating in logistics and deliveries.
- Hard work and tenacity are key for successful enterprises
- Investors are more likely to commit when they see there’s a demand for your product – spend more time on establishing your client base than chasing investors
- Visibility, performance, and logic are key factors for successful logistics operations
- The Diary of a CEO – Steven Bartlett
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss
- The Aubrey Marcus Podcast – Aubrey Marcus
- Push Past Impossible – Ryan Stamrood